soubhi
المدير العام
المدير العام
soubhi

عدد المساهمات : 443
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/05/2012
العمر : 52

My school football team Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: My school football team   My school football team I_icon_minitime8/5/2012, 5:08 pm

I'm captain of my school football team , and I'm going to tell you How this interesting game is played , you know, of course that there Are eleven players in a football team .

There are five forwards , the one in the centre is called the centre Forward , the two players at the sides are the right wing and the left Wing , two other forwards are the inside right and the inside left .

Behind the forwards there is the centre half, back helped by the two Inside wings who are called half , back too behind these are the two Backs , the goal is guarded by the goalkeeper , the game is controlled By a man called the referee who uses a whistle to direct the match .

He bellows his whistle to start or finish the game, and also when a Goal is scored or when the ball is kicked outside, the football field.

Last week we had a most exciting game , against abbassia school During the first half we scored two goals easily , our players showed Great skill both in attack and in defense , but that school in passing The ball quickly from one player to another , there were loud cheers For us from our school fellows , and in the second half started with Very rough play from the abbassia team .

They were trying hard to break through our lines of defense , but in Vain , their luck changed , however , almost at the last minute when They succeeded in scoring a goal from a penalty kick , the referee's Long whistle announced the end of the match , we had won by two to One 2 : 1

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

My school football team

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ملتقى الإبداع والتميز :: |¦| •° الملتقيات العامة °• |¦| :: Camp topics English and French-